Wednesday, October 04, 2006

At last! After a week of waiting the electricty and water supply has been restored in our place. *swimming on pile of water* Yey! and I am so happy that I have loads of work to type in our feasibility study in Facilities layout. *pagpag kamay* Good thing that we dont have classes until October 8. Thank heavens and I have lots of time to do it.

Finally, I found a layout for my blog... It is called "do the motion" ^____^ the layout was designed by Satie. A little more arrangement and its done. So until next post... hopefully i will finish the layout tonight.

No comments:

About Me

  • Name: Nicole
  • Age: 18
  • B-day: Dec. 02, 1987
  • Location: Philippines
  • Taking up the course HRM in Perpetual Help Binan
  • Hobbies: Sleeping, Surfing the net, Playing RPGs, Listening to J-pop and K-pop, and most especially..Eating
  • Likes: Anime, RPG's, Manga, Nice people, Dogs and Cats
  • Dislikes: Cockroaches, Spiders (but I love the group of Geneiryodan at HXH) People who kept on buzzing me around (bzzzz!), plastics., And most especially people who likes to underestimate me like--- arrrggghhh!

Tomodachi

Tagboard

Credits

Music

  • Brand New Beat by BOA